AR+R is an Australian owned manufacturing company with over thirty years of experience in ground anchoring, rigging and lifting technology. Our vision is to be world’s leading developer and manufacturer of percussion ground anchoring technology and Australia’s first choice for anchoring, rope, rigging and instant foundation technology solutions.
AR+R is committed to:
- providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health
- eliminating hazards and reducing health and safety risks from our activities, products and services, so far as is reasonably practicable
- investigating incidents to prevent recurrence by implementing and reviewing corrective and preventive actions
- maintaining, measuring, reporting and reviewing measurable objectives and targets
- complying with applicable legislative and compliance obligations
- implementing, maintaining and continuously improving our Occupational Health and Safety Management System to enhance performance
- consulting with our workers, their representatives and other relevant persons, and ensuring their participation in improving, matters affecting their health and safety
- providing adequate resources to achieve the intent of this policy, objectives and targets and all elements of our Occupational Health and Safety Management System to the standard of AS/NZS ISO 45001:2018.
Our workers shall:
- present for work in a safe and fit manner
- take reasonable care that their acts or omissions do not adversely affect their health and safety, or that of other persons
- report incidents and unsafe practices to the relevant AR+R representative
- comply with AR+R integrated management system documentation, training and instruction
This Occupational Health and Safety Policy shall:
- be available as documented information and to interested parties as appropriate
- be communicated within AR+R
I commit AR+R activities, products and services to this policy.
Managing Director, AR+R
Version 1 Effective date: November 2021 Authorised by: Robert Stockl
Page 1 of 1 Review date: November 2024
PRINTED COPY - UNCONTROLLED