AR+R is an Australian owned manufacturing company with over thirty years of experience in ground anchoring, rigging and lifting technology. Our vision is to be world’s leading developer and manufacturer of percussion ground anchoring technology and Australia’s first choice for anchoring, rope, rigging and instant foundation technology solutions.
AR+R is committed to:
- complying with relevant environmental legislation, appropriate industry guidelines, standards and requirements as specified by our clients and regulatory agencies
- striving for and implementing responsible work practices that minimise the impact on the environment and the prevention of pollution
- maintaining, measuring, reporting and reviewing measurable objectives and targets
- identifying environmental aspects and impacts of our activities which we can control and influence
- implementing, maintaining, and continuously improving our Environmental Management System to enhance performance
- providing adequate resources to achieve the intent of this policy, objectives and targets and all elements of our Environmental Management System to the standard of AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016.
- evaluating the performance and effectiveness of our Environmental Management System
This Environmental Policy shall:
- be available as documented information and to interested parties as appropriate
- be communicated within AR+R
I commit AR+R activities, products and services to this policy.
Managing Director, AR&R
Version 1 Effective date: November 2021 Authorised by: Robert Stockl
Page 1 of 1 Review date: November 2024
PRINTED COPY - UNCONTROLLED